The season of festivity and happiness is here again. December is probably the most-awaited month of the year. When the whole world wraps itself in the blanket of snow, why don’t you also envelope your loved ones in the cosy warmth of your loving embrace? And the best way of doing so is giving them lots of innovative gifts. And why only your loved ones? Spread some love around yourself too. From candles to photo frames, from coasters to mugs, you can decorate many things this season that can not only be thoughtful presents for the people you love but also be nice decorative pieces that can adorn your own homes perfectly. Are you wondering where you will get them? Well, there are plenty of stores where you can get the personalised gifts. But if you want to express your love and care, then customising this yourself can be a really amazing idea. In fact, your efforts will surely leave a mark on the heart of your loved ones. How will you do it? Using decal papers can be helpful for you.
If you are already wondering which decal paper you need to choose and how to get it perfect, then you are absolutely at the right place. When it comes to transferring images and text on the smooth surface, waterslide decal paper is the best option for you. Now, if you are wondering how to use it and where you must take a look at the following points to know more.
- Where to Use
Waterslide decal papers can be used on almost any smooth surface. This is a translucent paper that can help you print on various materials. From wood, high-density fibre wood, bamboo materials to glass, porcelain, metal and terracotta, book cover, furniture, jars, clay and candles, you can print on anything and everything. Once you start working with the decal papers, you will find endless possibilities.
- Things You Need to Know Before Applying
If you are wondering how you will be able to get the print right, then don’t worry. There are numerous tutorials available online that can be really helpful for you. But if you are still having a difficult time, here are a few tips for you. Take a look.
- Get the image or the text in high resolution so that the print becomes prominent. In the case of text printing especially, if you want to print a message or a quote, make sure you are getting it clearly printed.
- The surface you will be printing on can be painted. In such a case, it is necessary for you to make sure that the print and colour of the surface, both are sealed. Use matt finish spray for this.
- Choose a border of your image. It will blend with the surface well. Giving your print a prominent finish. In fact, adding border can make it look like even professional.
- When it comes to decal papers, there can various kinds of papers available in the market, like candle decal paper, inkjet decal paper or waterslide decal paper. And each of them comes with a different set of instructions to use. So, before you start working, read the instructions carefully.
So, now as you know about the things that you needed to know while personalising the gift items with decal papers, what are you waiting for? There are many online and offline stores from where you can get the papers. Find a suitable design, buy the paper and surprise your loved ones with your unique gift ideas or simply keep them in your house, adding to its beautiful interior.
Author Bio: Henry Michael is a famous lifestyle blogger. Here, he writes on waterslide decal paper and how you can use it to prepare personalised gifts.